It’s remarkable what you can do with just 10 minutes. In fact, it only takes 10 minutes to kickstart your biggest, wildest ambitions. You can sketch out an initial plan for anything. And in doing so, you perform the most important work of the entire process.
Things You Can Do With Just 10 Minutes:
- Outline a vision for that business you want to start.
- Begin researching a career change.
- Start writing a book, blog, or screenplay. (Or get crazy and write a screenless play.)
- Book travel to that destination you’ve always dreamed of visiting.
- Create your bucket list.
- Hit Zillow to look for a new home.
- Find a class you want to take to expand your skillz. (Remember what Napoleon Dynamite said about skillz.)
- Start reading that book you’ve always meant to read.
- Sign up to volunteer your time.
- Introduce yourself to someone you want to meet.
- Listen to 5 Minutes of Funk by Whodini, twice. (That’s my jam!)
- Book tickets to an experience.
- Start learning an instrument.
- Complete 8 Minute Abs. Then watch a Chuck Woolery commercial break.
You can always find 10 minutes. And in those 10 minutes, you can do the most important work of all. You can begin. You can plan. You can sketch. You can outline the process. You can unfold the roadmap and detail the journey. And once you do, you’re sure to find 10 more minutes to take the next step.
*If you know someone who could benefit from this message please share it with them.