Do you have a favorite word to write? I do. I have written a library’s worth of words in my lifetime. But for fun and flair, there is one word that beats them all by a cursive mile.
Here’s how to write it the way I do.
- Grab your favorite pen.
- Prepare to write in your flowiest cursive.
- Draw a looping lowercase ‘a’ like you are circling the key point on the page.
- Let each of the next letters flow like you are sketching a roller coaster.
- After you finish the ‘e’, cross all three of the ‘t’s with one stroke. Do it as if you were crossing the most important task off your to-do list.
- Dot the ‘i’ like you are an orchestra conductor hitting the final note in the final song of the final concert of your career.
- Look at the word you have just written and realize that it means everything in life.
- Write the word again and again and again, until the ink in your pen runs dry.