On Monday my friend and former coworker Jeff Hilimire and I released our new book, . The book shares 9 proven ways to create an undeniable culture. A great culture is the X-factor that both magnetizes and propels an organization. When you get it right, you create magic. When you get it wrong you create the Los Angeles Lakers.
The “Before the Book” podcast
One of the most enjoyable experiences in the process happened last week. Jeff and I sat down to record a podcast talking about our life and career experiences that have taught us the importance of culture.
This fun 30-minute-ish podcast covers:
- Engauge: (How we found our momentum after highly disruptive mergers)
- Weness: How it fuels culture. (So follow your weness.)
- My Family’s 5 Most Things: One of them surprised and delighted Jeff.
- Our families: I find it interesting that Jeff and I both have 3 sisters and no brothers.
- Sports: We were both college athletes. (I talk about my college track experience and my high school football team.)
- Bad bosses: (They teach us so much. Like the importance of finding a new job)
You can listen to the podcast here now.
If you are still looking for a great gift for people in your life, you can find The Culture Turnaround here. And you can find my book, What Does Your Fortune Cookie Say? 80 Life lessons the universe is trying to share with you here.